Celebrate all the amazing moms and mom-figures in your life this Saturday, May 13 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Village. Enjoy special in-store promotions, contests and activities from participating tenants, while spending some quality time with your mom, aunt, grandma or a life-long friend! Plus, look out for Women in Need Society (WINS) boxes set up in most stores and support women right here in Calgary with your donation.
Here’s a list of all the fun things you can enjoy in the Village on May 13:
- Snap a photo in front of the flower wall and share it on social media using #PossibilitiesAreBlooming
- Check out Calgary-based artist Natasha Richie’s live-painting
- Sip on a cup of pink lemonade courtesy of Starbucks
- Treat your sweet tooth at Crave Cupcakes’ mini cupcake decorating station for only $1
- Enjoy a free hand massage and arm scrub from Skoah. Book your mom a facial (at an exclusive rate) and you might even win it for free!
- Bid on a beautiful flower bouquet from Blooms and Butterflies for the #1 mom in your life
- Visit the newly opened Urban Butcher (formerly Second to None Meats) – the first 50 people through the door will have a chance to win a $200 gift card, NY Striploin Steak package or Urban Butcher chef apron + a $50 Gift Card
- Shop for the mom-to-be at Ella Bella Maternity Boutique during its Mother’s Day sale
- Donate to WINS in Kate King Jewellery and receive $35 off your purchase of $350 or more
- Pick-up a pair of snoozies! at The Down Shop with all proceeds going to WINS
- Receive an additional 15% off all your fashion finds at Aldila Boutique
- Explore Eyeclectic Eyewear’s trunk show featuring its entire Orgreen frames collection – all Orgreen frames are 40% off with the purchase of lenses
- Indulge in a delicious, gourmet grilled cheese from Springbank Cheese Co.
We hope to see you at WPV on May 13! Don’t forget to check out our Facebook page for more info and updates – https://www.facebook.com/events/355652594830460/