Harp Hearing Care
HARP Hearing Care is the premier hearing health care provider in Calgary with two state of the art clinics operating in Kingsland Plaza and Willow Park Village. HARP prides itself on providing high quality, personalized hearing care for the whole family. We will help you make educated and informed decisions regarding your hearing health, and offer flexible hours to meet your individual needs. Harp Hearing Care is locally owned and operated by Calgary audiologist, Dr. Sarah Blenkhorn, Doctor of Audiology.
Hearing loss affects thousands of Canadians and diminishes their quality of life through decreased social interaction and feelings of isolation. If you think you may have hearing loss, or have concerns about your hearing health, book a free no-obligation hearing assessment at HARP Hearing Care today.
- Comprehensive hearing health services and hearing aids for adults and children
- Free, no-obligation hearing assessments
- Access to all major hearing aid manufacturers
- Hearing aids personalized to your needs
- Full line of custom ear molds – sleep, swim, music.
- Tinnitus management
- Accessories to assist with daily activities
- Free batteries, hearing aid cleaning and tune-ups
Mon-Thurs | 9am-5pm
Fri | 9am-3pm
Harp Hearing Care is open and ready to help you with your hearing. For the safety of staff and patients, they are following strict Infection Control Practices and require all services to be booked with a designated appointment time.
They will continue to provide their Curbside Care Program. If you would like to book an appointment, please call 403-475-5190.